Saturday 24 March 2012

Fukui - Part 1 Dinosaur City 福井市の恐龙之旅

As scheduled, I woke up early in the morning to catch the train to go to Kyoto to catch the bus to Fukui.

My legs were really cold even though I used to foot warmer 
The ICE water also killing me. I can see my face and hands turned red!

Learnt from the lesson last night, how many layers I wore? 4 layers at the bottom – legging, long johns, tracksuit (yes! You see the correct word. I wore extra tracksuit to keep warm) and jeans! Top also 4 layers – long johns, t-shirt, sweater, and winter jacket! Two layers of sport socks! Yes, I admitted I was crazy! Where got people wear this combination to keep warm. I tried the combination of tracksuit + jeans last year when my legs were injured by the cold wind. It work! Last year I only brought two jeans, one tracksuit, and three t-shirts. I did not have anything to help to fight with the weather. Survive 
Since this combination can work, what for I waste money to buy winter clothes that I may not have chance to use again. Somemore buy in Malaysia ~ I think I am really crazy if I buy


Ready to leave!


I can save money by going to Umeda Station, walked to Osaka Station to go to Kyoto but these two stations really big and complicated. So I chose a safer way ~ went to Shin Osaka Station. But I did not know how big is Shin Osaka station and whether I will lost in the station, so I decided to wake up at 4.30 (equivalent to 3.30am in Malaysia +.+) to catch the train at 5.17am (*´〜`*)








Saw the train to leave in front of me. First day only I missed the train 




     


 

Reached Shin-Osaka and found the platform on time. Expect to reach Kyoto at 6.30am (´∀`*)















 
SNOW SNOW ワーイ♪ ヘ(゚∇^ヘ)(ノ^∇゚)ノ ヘ(^∇゚ヘ)(ノ゚∇^)ノ ワーイ♪
First snowfall in my life ~ 


Bus bus where were you, I was really really cold, I was really really hungry, I was really really sleepy ~
Bus came ||| \( ̄▽ ̄;)/ |||ワーイ?
Only three passengers Σ(O_O;)Shock!! 



Snowy kingdom waving the hands in my dream ~



1 comment:

  1. seems like u are more prepared this time. got books that have the transportation arrangement.

    ReplyDelete