Thursday 19 April 2012

Kanazawa - couchSurfing... 沙发冲浪@金泽

Woke up as planned. It was really cold but pleasant sleep. I thought I hate cold...I love the weather so much!!!

Early in the morning, Okaasan prepared a very nice Japanese breakfast for me. I was so touched and happy to take the breakfast. I love rice and didn’t mind to take rice early in the morning. Last year, my friend’s mother also prepared a very nice Japanese breakfast for me. Though it was only few days but it made me healthier and stronger.

I knew I have to finish all the dishes as courtesy but I failed to ~ sumimasen!

Today was the day with my host whom was so nice to allow me to surf his couch. I shouldn’t say too much. Let’s see the photos to see, smell, hear, taste and feel my day.

Let's go!



His good friend who lent me the ski set :)
 








                                                    Ready? Let's go to hunt for lunch



                                                    

   






    The ground was really slippery. Be careful ~


    Everything done ♪d(´▽`)b♪オールオッケィ♪ 



  

    What do you feel by looking at the shoes?
    I didn't feel anything by looking at them but I have
    great feeling after wearing them! It was so difficult
    to walk with the shoes especially walked on the snow
    which had turned into ice lane.

 
 
 


 
    The cute little girl looked very stern






It was happy family scenes

It was sweet memorial time! Agreed?























 


                                                    




   
I love their naive smiling. The bun was bigger than the little girl's face (´∀`)

      
Sorry! I gave up super fast. I realised one of my foot can't fit the shoes very well and it was quite difficult 
to move. One leg can move smoothly but another one very difficult to move  

Only the head was done by me. It seems easy to do snowman, but it remains as 'seem'. Doing a snowman was so difficult! The snow easily turn hard and it was like a ice and difficult to be shaped. So ~ I can only use the ski equipment to draw the eye, ear, nose, mouth and the hair ~





This wasn't done by me. It looked small but it was actually big enough to fit a kid, perhaps an adult too...





I joined them for a drink at night (〃´∀`)
It was a great and fun  (=^_^=) 
Second night only I realised this can heater can move and made the room warmer (゚Д゚|||)
And it was warmer to sit close to the heater. 
I think hands and legs are crucial to make my body warmer ヽ(´▽`)/

No comments:

Post a Comment