Friday 23 March 2012

Osaka! 大阪の初次寒冬夜(Eng/英)

Automatically woke up at the right timing. A bit cold while sleeping, most probably because of the coca-cola i drank. No matter how warm I feel I will feel cold if take ice drink in air-cond room.

Took my breakfast first. Should support McD since I used its bench and table for the whole night. UNEXPECTED the coffee taste sucks! The taste was really diluted with the water! One of the things I like in McD is the coffee. How sad ヽ(;´Д`)ノ
Dearest coffee, come back pleasssseee 

Proceeded to check-in (I refused to do online check-in as last year I saw the airline refused to change flight for passenger even though he was willing to pay), I felt it was pretty slow as it was only two family queuing at the check-in counter. Being very impatient, I proceeded to the machine to accomplish my mission. It's fairly easy and can be done within 5minutes. Luckily I did not have any luggage to check-in! 

Thanks to the friend who was so willing to accompany me to wait for the flight in the airport!
Sayonara 

Everything was going on smoothly. The pilot also walked together with us but I very shy to catch him to take photo together 



It was lucky that there were a lot of one row of empty seats. I happily occupied three seats and lied down comfortably. I thought this time I won't be so lucky to occupy one row of seat
从n0^~^)η゚・*:.。.ミ ☆

This time I did not hear any announcement for us to claim the pre-book meal. Though curious I was so patient in waiting. Seeing many people called for meals, I was really hungry and called the flight attendant for my meal too. She asked me to wait (`  )━ダ(Д` )━メ(´Д`)

What to do...back to sleep till ~
Woke up because of starving. Flight attendant also surprised when I claimed my meal. Perhaps I claimed it super late.

Taste nice but the portion was SUPER SMALL 
Plane started landing after I finished eating. I almost no chance to eat 
I think KIX was surrounded by sea (same as Penang) as I did not see any land but the water. The plane went very near to sea surface! It took quite long time for landing.

AirAsia's window was not clear/clean to take photo. I remembered when I first arrived at Haneda Airport, the staff bowed once the plane landed. I was touched by this simple practise. I hope I can feel it again...that's why i was holding my camera and waiting for the moment but  

Haih...put on the sweater and got-off the plane. We walked for around 5minutes to hop-on the train to another terminal. I felt warm all the way to the train and the terminal ~ 




The queue was long and slow. But the officers were nice. They even arranged an officer to walk through the queue to check our immigration card to make sure we filled in the information and can move on smoothly 
Next was the custom checkpoint. All had to pass the inspection counter. But they were selectively opened certain people's luggage to check. Luckily not mine...I very shy to open my luggage somemore showed to guy 
He only asked me simple questions 
Air in public area was always refreshing and nice to take a deep breath 
Hi Japan 


For me, outdoor always seems to be warm/hot but was freezing cold when stepped out from building/public transport



Nankai train was the cheapest train to go into the city`*)


I like to focus on the face expression of people but I felt shy to take close-up shot. I did not feel good if people noticed and kept on looking at me. It seems like a signal to warn me not to do that. 








 

Beautiful sunset 


I took the video of train as well. Why? Last year, I suddenly missed Japan very much when I watched the video of JR train and the traffic light. I was so used to the announcement in the train and the alarm of the traffic lights!

I was unable to go out from the ticket machine (゜ロ゜)ギョェ 
I bought the train ticket from travel agency in the airport...no generated by machine which meant that I won't be able to go in or out from the station if the staff on duty was absent! Yes, I was really unlucky _| ̄|○
I saw a notice to make intercom but I CAN'T speak Japanese!!! Then I did a very stupid thing. I simply tear the ticket given by travel agency and inserted into the ticket machine! Yes, the siren was really loud to 'call' the staff to jump out to help me (T.T )

I followed the map provided by the hostel to look for hostel. Unfortunately, I lost and unable to find the hostel ε=(‐ω‐;;) 

Instead of making right turn, I was crazy to turn left. I caught a middle-age (old???) man to ask for direction but I can't understand at all   Normally I will be able to understand simple words like going straight, turning left or right 

Going back to the exit and looked at map to try another route. I walked quite a long distance to find the hostel. I thought it was near! Besides, it located at an unexpected location. I was so lucky to simply turn into a street and accidentally found the hostel!



¥1,500 for a night. Quite spacious and I felt good :) I did not understand why I needed to book an air-cond room in winter season until I chat with a Singapore visitor. I was gonna to suffer from cold at night!!! Whatever ヽ(ー_ー )ノ I was super hungry, have to hunt for food!

I turn right instead of turning left to go to train station. Don't asked me why. I also don't know why I am so 'hiao'. Lucky that I liked to make stupid decision. I found another train station immediately after the turn ^^ and also the famous tourism street. I saw udon shop next to the train station too My FAVOURITE   but I have decided to eat Ramen as my first meal 


Biliken!
Mahjong. Always watch in Conan ~ 



Jiang jiang, shogi! Only watched in anime. I did not know got such kind of place for people to play shogi

The signboard was really unique and creative. 



Very common scene in Japan :) How I hope Malaysia also has this kind of street but ho not those foreigners or the staff or boss who are so rude to shout or scold people 

Jiang jiang, famous local food in Osaka. I read about in a book by Takagi Naoko  Only first day, I should not spend too much. Left it for last day if still got money to enjoy 

I wish to try it but it's really pricey 

Landmark tower in Osaka 

Another attractive signboard -- Ebisu

People always worry the God will feel cold too 


Can see what's this? When I first saw many locks I was really curious. The poster explained very well  The wall was quite dirty. A bit can't believe ~

Walked back to the nearest train station  I failed to buy the train ticket. Stuck in front of the ticket machine 
 No choice had to look for people to teach me how to buy ticket 

Everyone focused at the phone was very common scene in the train. This was more obvious in Tokyo. Got one time i was really 'ba' (busybody) looked at people stood next to me used his handphone. As other people, he typed all the words and sent out the message. But ho...delivery process took more than 5 seconds, he just stared at the screen like a wood  






                                             My first meal in Japan! Recommended by a crazy friend. But ho I told you the taste was not really that fantastic to impress me. You have to put a lot of kimchi and spicy vege to make the taste nicer. Udon though cheap and simple but it's really impressive





 


 
The takoyaki also not as nice as i expected                                                                   













    









hehe...I can't remember I got off at which train station. I also did not aware that the place I came was the places i read in books and forum. I really surprised when I saw the glico and shinsaibashi
Oops...spot a good looking guy


Almost all the shops in Shinsabashi were closed. Ok la...this told me that you better went back hostel. Otherwise tomorrow cannot wake up o ~

After back to hostel, online, chatting, shower...
Shower rooms were for both gents and ladies.the  Other people forgot to lock the door while leaving. Luckily not people came in while I showered and put on the clothes 

Took off the clothes in such weather was really torturing somemore had to wait for the water to turn warm. The temperature of the water also not stable.
Sometimes too hot sometimes too cold o(>< )o o( ><)o O( > <)O


\(´O`)/ ファ〜 Fukui,snowy kingdom was waiting for me. Minasan oyasuminasai 





2 comments:

  1. really detail story.
    looking forward for coming journal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring back my memory to Feb 2012 where i had great time in japan, too...thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete