Saturday 21 April 2012

Kanazawa - a sTupId dAy... 冲动笨笨的一天

Early in the morning, Okaasan prepared nice western style breakfast for me :)
I didn't like western style food but hers really different. Taste great!
The strawberry jam recommended by her was really great! I bought two bottles home. My mum loves the strawberry jam too. My mum alone finished all the strawberry jam ^^

Okaasan brought me to the train station after the breakfast  ヾ(´▽`*;)ゝ" 
The played music when the train came ( ´∀`)

Though I plan to go to Takaoka without further delay but I suddenly changed my mind and went to Kanazawa see see first. The first stupid thing I did was -- LEFT the phone in the washroom Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ The phone was very important to me in the last few days in Japan. I didn't do proper research on Kanazawa, so i decided to come to this landmark place - Castle and Kenrokuen ( i didn't go into the garden)!








    

    

Let's go into the castle!





Scene at the entrance door!

Scene in Kanazawa was nice but I was not really interested. I still like Nijo Castle ~ 

I bought the train tickets at ticket shop. It was 20yen cheaper. I did a big mistake -- happily presume the train arrival time. I missed the train and I have to wait for another one hour for next train. I was struggling whether to take rapid train so that I won't waste the time. But it was double the price of the ordinary train! Haih...wait for next train la. 
I thought I will successfully reach Takaoka after 45minutes. BUT unexpected thing was -- I should change train at Tsubata Station!!! After 50minutes then only I realised the train was heading to Awara Onsen direction which was totally different direction!!!!       

Quickly jumped off from the train to wait for the train to go back to Kanazawa direction 


 




I regretted! I should jumped on the train when I reached the Takaoka train station. The train was limited to certain time only. And I can also reach the beach before sunset. Many people commented they don't have the chance to enjoy the beach here. They always can't see the mountains here. But I made a wrong decision, I had the chance but I chose not to  I wasted a day! I wasted the golden chance 









Walked around in the town after back to train station (very upset)...department store also almost closed...frustrated. The department store was the place where I bought my strawberry jam :)
It was scary to visit here at night 
I didn't feel comfortable standing here ~ 

My dinner :) I love udon! I miss udon! This shop was special, they offered combination of udon + soba. I won't spend for soba, I think this combination was good for me to try soba. OK. Conclusion was -- I don't like soba!


























Back to hotel to rest! Tomorrow have to wake up very early in the morning!
Start eating again in the room - the precious Kani Sushi 

First time bought such expensive meal  uumm, not so nice...I needed wasabi! Felt sleep half way eating! Woke up and put it into the fridge ~

Ok. NIGHT



































No comments:

Post a Comment